Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little Walker


Yes, I have seen it for the first time. Kayden was walking on his own! Kayden has always been fast in the area of crawling, after seeing his cousin Mason he was determined to get going so he could play with "the big boys." He has been walking but only when he is holding on to Mark or myself. Yesterday I saw him get up, stand on his own, then start walking toward Mark who was holding one of his favorite toys. Of course he fell, but the moment he heard everyone clapping for him he got up to try again, and again, and again! I have never seen his try to do something so hard. Kayden is growing up too fast. He wants to feed himself, dance, watch Disney movies and now he is really getting a hang of walking. Oh, where did all the time go?! I just wish I had a video camera or my still camera to get it. Let the record show my lil "Determinator" took his first real steps on St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment