Friday, March 27, 2009

Wii Fit


Spring is here! Which of course means that so is summer. I don't know about any of you but i have but on a few pounds with baby weight and the holidays. Mark and I thought it would be a good idea if we tried to "get fit!" So yesterday I went out and bought the Wii Fit. At first I was not too sure about it, after all it's a video game. How much could it possibly do? Answer: A LOT! It's amazing, not only does is keep track of your weight and daily training but it also sets goals AND teaches you proper balance that can help ease back pain. I have set up my file, chosen a trainer for strength training and yoga and set my goal. Everyday I get my body test done and it tracks my progress while also giving me tips on healthy eating and proper work out format. Not to mention the games that Wii Fit has developed to make working out fun! You can do everything from ski jumping, hoola hoop, and stepping to yoga and core training. Mark and I have our favorites, mine is the ski jump, tight rope walking, yoga, and hoola hoop. Mark of course loves head butting soccer balls, ski jumping, and the basic short run. I am very excited to start posting about my progress. This is, I think, one of the greatest ways to work out without pouring money into a gym. This is awesome. I really want to work out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment